- Eat less junk food.
- Get enough sleep.
- Ask advice when needed.
- Don’t play the idiot.
- Get enough exercise.
- Never start smoking.
- Do more things.
- Don’t revisit past faults.
- You don’t know everything. You will continue to learn as life goes past.
- Be humble when necessary. There is a vast wealth of knowledge built by humans over five millennia. You only know one small little part of it.
- Live for today but plan for the long haul.
- Recognise that the world is not fair.
- Use your brain.
- Don’t say dumb things.
Get our latest news, tips and tricks
- We welcome comments on our articles.
- Please understand that comments are moderated and it is not always possible to publish all that have been submitted. We will always try to publish comments that are appropriate for the topic.
- We ask that comments are civil and free of libellous or hateful material. Please stick to the topic under discussion.
- Please do not write in block capitals for ease of readership.
- Please don’t use the comments to advertise.
- Some comments may be republished elsewhere.
- If readers wish to report offensive comments or suggest a correction, please contact us on our contact page.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!